|Species||Price (USD)||Date||Duration of Hunt|
|Elk (Rifle)||$7,500||Sept. 10 - Oct. 20||8 days|
|Elk/Goat Combo||$15,500||Sept. 10 - Oct. 20||8 days|
|Goat||$13,500||Sept. 10 - Oct. 30||8 days|
|Elk/Moose||$17,000||Sept.20 - Oct. 20||8 days|
|Moose (Archery)||$15,000||Sept. 9 - Oct. 14||8 days|
|Moose (Rifle)||$15,000||Oct. 14 - Nov. 2||8 days|
|Moose/Goat||$28,000||Oct. 1 - Oct. 30||8 days|
|Moose/Goat/Elk||$30,000||Sept. 20 - Oct. 20||8 days|
|Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep||Price on request||Sept. 10 - Oct. 25||12 days|
|Lynx||$6,500||Nov. 15 - Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar||$7,500||Nov. 15 - Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar/Lynx||11,500||Nov. 15 - Dec. 31||7 days|
|Black Bear (Bag limit is 2)||$5,000||May 20 - June 15||7 days|
|*All pricing in USD*|
- All hunt prices are subject to change, but are locked in with a deposit at the time of booking.
- License and tag fees are set by government and subject to change.
- Not included: cost of tags and license, 5% government sales tax, non-resident hunter preservation fee or gratuities.
- There is a Non-hunter accompany fee of $350 per day per person.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT INCLUDES: All guiding services, meals and lodging while you are in camp, riding and pack horses, as well as field preparation of your meat and trophies.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT EXCLUDES: Fees for hunting licenses and tags, gratuities to guides, meat butchering, taxidermy, shipping of meat and trophies, alcoholic beverages, as well as all travel, car rentals, accommodation and meals prior to and after your hunt.