|Species||Price (USD)||Date||Duration of Hunt|
|Elk (Archery)||$4,500||Sept. 3 - 8||5 days|
|Elk (Rifle)||$7,000||Sept. 10 - Oct. 20||8 days|
|Elk/Goat Combo||$14,500||Sept. 10 - Oct. 20||10 days|
|Goat||$12,500||Sept. 10 - Oct. 30||8 days|
|Elk/Moose||$15,000||Sept.20 - Oct. 20||10 days|
|Moose (Archery)||$12,000||Sept. 9 - Oct. 14||8 days|
|Moose (Rifle)||$12,000||Oct. 14 - Nov. 2||8 days|
|Moose/Goat||$22,500||Oct. 1 - Oct. 30||10 days|
|Moose/Goat/Elk||$23,500||Sept. 20 - Oct. 20||10 days|
|Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep||Price on request||Sept. 10 - Oct. 25||12 days|
|Lynx||$5,500||Nov. 15 - Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar||$6,500||Nov. 15 - Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar/Lynx||$9,000||Nov. 15 - Dec. 31||7 days|
|Grizzly Bear (includes one black bear)||Call for price||May 20 - June 5||14 days|
|Black Bear (Bag limit is 2)||$5,000||May 20 - June 15||7 days|
|*All pricing in USD*|
- Non-hunter accompany fee of $350 per day per person.
- Shuttle Service available: Kalispell $500, Calgary $600.
- All prices subject to change.
- Not included: cost of tags, license, 5% government sales tax, non-resident hunter preservation fee or gratuities.
- Upon harvest of a grizzly bear, there is an additional royalty fee.
THE COST OF YOUR HUNT INCLUDES: All meals and lodging while you are in camp, riding and pack horses, field preparation of your meat and trophies.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT EXCLUDES: Fees for hunting licenses and tags, gratuities to guides, meat butchering, taxidermy, shipping of meat and trophies, alcoholic beverages, all travel, accommodation and meals prior to Day 1 of hunt and after arriving in Cranbrook/Kimberley on the last day of hunt.